Thursday, 13 May 2010

Day one of Carrie's blog.

I find alot of great things in my job.  I spend my life knee deep in second hand stuff and I'll happily spring out of bed at 4.30am if there's a chance that I'll find something great.  I love that the things I find have a history.  The thrill of finding a beautiful 50s dress, a pair of platform shoes or even a great and iconic item for the home just never wears off.

I do love my job.  I guess the only difficulty sometimes is parting with certain things but it's my business too so I guess I have no choice; which I guess is great for you.

Along with posting my finds, I'll let you know about markets, shops and great vintage fairs to shop at. 

I hope you enjoy the blog.  I'm off to take some photos of yesterdays finds so will report back later.

Love Carrie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment