Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Ooh, sorry for the lack of updates lately; it's been a bit crazy getting things ready for the coming weeks!  Last Sunday I was at a lovely vintage fair in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.  I shall update you on the upcoming Hertfordshire dates but this week has been a whirlwind of getting lots of new stock ready for this festival weekend.  I'll be busy setting up tomorrow ready for Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  I have a space at Lovebox festival in the east end of London.  If you're going then be sure to have a peek at all the great vintage bits on offer.  I've got some great stuff starting at just £5!  Here's all the info for the festival.  http://www.lovebox.net/home/

I'll be sure to take lots of pics!  Update you next week.  Oh, and I'm off to lovely Margate the beginning of next week for a night away - yay!  Hope it's sunny by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment