Thursday, 18 November 2010

The Vintage Furniture Flea this Sunday

Well this is very exciting!  I'm turning my hand to retro homeware this Sunday.  I have a real love for furniture and homeware from the 50s through to the 70s so am very excited.




This Sunday's fair in London's Bethnal Green is going to be fab.  Up till now unless you seek out the individial retailers or trawl stuffy antique fairs it's unlikely you'll have found so many affordable genuine retro & vintage goodies for your home in one place. 



There will be around 40 individual traders selling everything from vintage fabric, retro clocks, telephones and items of furniture. 

I'll be bringing along coffee tables, chairs, G Plan cabinets & 1960s lamps!  Something for everyone! 

Oh, and I'll be bringing this lovely lady too....





No comments:

Post a Comment