Thursday, 3 February 2011

Fab fair this Saturday! - Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes

I'm getting my act together finally on working on the 'Oh So Retro!' website.  I'd like to share a bit more about what I sell.  I've been selling vintage clothing for some time now but I'm really excited about my new venture of selling retro furniture.  I have sold small bits of retro homeware in the past but I have been adding large items of furniture to my stock lately.  I had a great day at The Vintage Furniture Flea over in Bethnal Green last November and I'll be back there very soon.  I really love mid century furniture and have a real passion searching for great items.

I'll keep you posted on the furniture and the new website but looking forward to this weekend I'll be at the The Vintage Fair at the amazing retro bowling lanes located just by Russell Square in Central London.  It was great last time and I hope you can pop by this time. You can shop, bowl, eat, get your hair done!  A pretty perfect Saturday!  Hopefully see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment