Friday, 18 March 2011

Oh So Retro! - new website


Well it's about time I told you the address of my new website!  It's the launch of 'Oh So Retro!'  I'll still be updating Carrie's Vintage blog but I thought it about time I launched our website.  It's still very much a work in progress so please bear with me!

http://www.ohsoretrovintage.co.uk/

The new website will be a more of a showcase for what I sell.  I'll still be telling you all about the fairs and events and where to find us but I hope to show you what we're selling too.  I also (hopefully soon!) will be giving you an opportunity to buy our furniture and homeware online. 

The mid century furniture and homeware will be a big new feature for us this year.  I think there is a real lack of affordable great quality retro furniture available.  I'd like to bring something a little more affordable to the market!  This of course fits in well with the great new 'Vintage Furniture Flea'.  The market was crying out for something like this!  Rather than trawling stuffy antique fairs or wincing at the prices in overpriced 'retro' shops this is a great place to pick up something at a really reasonable price.  I'll be posting a few more details about the fair soon.  But if you're in or around London on Sunday 27th March then keep it free!

We'll still of course carry on selling great clothing and accessories and hopefully showcasing these items too.

So keep visiting our blog but keep an eye on our new website here: http://www.ohsoretrovintage.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment