Thursday, 12 May 2011

Double fair weekend

Argh! I can't keep up, I have found so much great stuff this week - I am drowning in stock!  My flat looks like I am turning into one of those hoarders that can't move for stuff... Well I hope to get it all sorted and photographed for next week.  I'll be blogging the items (I have some amazing furniture and bit & bobs) and I'll hopefully be able to get them added to the website too. 

Meanwhile, I'll be busy tonight watching The Apprentice on iplayer and pricing up lots of fab new summer/floral/print dresses and playsuits all ready for this weekend - I'll be back in Bristol on Saturday and Hitchin on Sunday.  Details below!

 The Vintage Fair
 Circomedia,
 Portland Square,
 Bristol,
 BS2 8SJ
 12 - 5pm


   Herts.Vintage Fairs
   The Sports Hall,
   North Herts College,
   Hitchin Centre,
   Cambridge Road,
   Hitchin,
   SG4 0JD
   10 - 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment