Thursday, 5 May 2011

Website & this weekend

Well after a day off for the royal wedding and a trio of fairs; I've been busy this (very short!) week buying new stock.  I have a whole heap of summer tops, blouses and maxi dresses galore! 

I also found an ammaazing 1960's Arkana chair today (I'm just disappointed there was only one) but it's sitting happily in the corner of my living room at the mo (pics to follow very soon) and will shortly be up on the website.  Speaking of which - that's the other thing that's kept me busy this week.  The website is getting there!  I will have a whole section for some very affordable mid century furniture and homeware.  The storage unit is filling up again and I want to get some of these lovely items online as soon as possible.

So if you fancy a look....   http://ohsoretrovintage.co.uk/  I've also updated the list of fairs and events coming up.



Oh, and this weekend I'll be at a fair in Kingston, Surrey.  Details below.  See you there!

Saturday 7th May
Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair
The Space Bar,
Kingston University SU,
Penryn Road,
Surrey
11.30 - 5pm

1 comment:

  1. Oh my so many vintage tips, too bad i live so far away. I have been looking for vintage and handmade markets in Berlin, but till now no succes, except for the many (touristy) fleamarkets ofcourse. If you have tips, always welcome :)

    ReplyDelete