Thursday, 4 August 2011

Southbank & whats coming up...

Well it was a busy weekend at Vintage @ Southbank.  A hot one too!  Scroll down for a picture of me in my floppy hat.  This was taken on the 3rd day by which time I was worn out by the heat and the long days!

So, what's coming up in the next few weeks.... well I have just updated the list of events on the website.  In the coming weeks we have events in Balham, Crouch End, Spitalfields and Bethnal Green.  I will be venturing outside London in September & October so keep checking back for further dates.

I'll also be launching a facebook page so we can post our latest stock pictures.  I'll let you know as soon as that's up and running.

Be back with more soon!

For more photos on The Southbank Festival have a look at these links:

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/TheStyleHunter/archive/2011/08/02/style-hunter-does-the-time-warp.htm

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/galleries/TMG8671239/1/Southbank-Vintage-Festival-in-pictures.html










1 comment:

  1. I adore the bikinis, we enjoyed the day thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete