Thursday, 8 September 2011

Bethnal Green Bonanza!

So the last few weeks have all been building up to this one big weekend in the East End.  If you near by or even if you aren't! I think it'll be worth the trip into London for one big weekend of vintage.  I have so much stock I'm drowning in it.  My storage unit overflowed weeks ago.. first into my flat then my parents spare room (sorry parents).  But it should all be worth it this weekend.  Saturday is the return of Judy's Affordable Vintage fair - the big fashion one!  If you've been before you will know it's the mother of all vintage fairs and it's affordable too (clue's in the name). 



Sunday sees the return of The Vintage Furniture Flea (my new favourite event).  I love it but my house does look rather crowded in the build up to it!  I have bruised my leg at least 5 times in the last couple of weeks on the 50s kitchen unit hiding behind my front door in my very small hallway.  I have chairs, tables, rugs, lamps... and all round general quirky stuff I've managed to pick up.  Beats a Sunday spent in Ikea anyway.  Details below and some snaps.  See you there.  Be sure to say hello!

These lovely ladies are coming with me.....




I picked this up the other day.  Vintage 1970's telly....... wonder what's on..


Saturday 10th September
Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair
5 - 15 Old Ford Road
Bethnal Green
London
E2 9PJ
11 - 4pm



The Vintage Furniture Flea
Sunday 11th September
5 - 15 Old Ford Road
Bethnal Green
London
E2 9PJ
11 - 4.30pm

Come early! It gets busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment