Monday, 5 September 2011

Last Saturday's market & social media crazy....

So, I had a great time at the North London Vintage Market on Saturday.  In a small hall in lovely leafy Crouch End there were some of the loveliest homewares, I was very suprised I didn't go home with more than I arrived with!  I've posted a few pics below of my stall from Saturday.

Aside from that we have some breaking news! A social media update!  Just to make it as easy as pie to follow us there are now several way to do so.  The Carrie's Vintage finds blog is here to stay, there's also the new and improved website.   I'm still tweeting all the important info, follow us on twitter here.  And in addition to that we now have a facebook page where you can like us, post stuff and have a peek at some photos.  And we also have a new Flickr page where you can see all our photos. 

So whichever is your social media of choice I think we've got it covered!!  Let me know if I've missed your choice out!











No comments:

Post a Comment