Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Charity shop Xmas finds!

I have to say Christmas was very far from my mind,  I don't really have to do much in the way of prep anyway... well apart from buy many, many pressies for my large family.  But as for the rest of it well, I still get to go to my Mums! 

But yesterday when I found myself wandering round the charity shops; it was a pretty miserable wet afternoon yesterday and my super comfy, well loved brogue shoes have started to let in water - very miserable indeed but I pressed on! I found one of my favourite charity shops had put out all their xmas stock.  I had to grab a basket as they had so much good stuff.  I got everything here for less than £10!  That includes 4 gold coloured plates, loads of vintage tree decorations, some glasses (they looked Christmassy to me!), some lovely gloves and a headband.  Bargain huh?  And that's just another reason I bypass the High Street shops and head straight for charity shops!


 










I thought these glasses would look great with tea lights in!  I'm keeping an eye out for more.  These were 30p each!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment